ES Solar Takes Customer Satisfaction Seriously
Making the move to solar energy is not to be taken lightly, so we work with our customers to ensure the entire process is understood so there are no unpleasant surprises. We take our jobs seriously, and believe in providing honest, straightforward service.
We never make promises that we can’t or won’t keep. When we agree to do something, you can count on it being done on time and correctly. ES Solar’s team stands above the rest with experience, training, skills and reliability.
- When you schedule an appointment, we will arrive on time.
- We take the time to listen to you. We want to hear your expectations, your concerns and your questions.
- We aren’t pushy salesmen, instead we want to work with you to ensure you get the best solution for your energy needs.
- We will provide you with factual, accurate information.
- We provide a free detailed estimate, so you will be aware of the total project costs. You will be quoted a clear price, with no hidden fees.
- Our engineers create a timeline, so you will know when the system will be installed, how long the process will take and when you will be online.
- We provide factual, accurate figures so you can see how much a solar system will save you on your utility bills.
- When we make an agreement, we stand by it. We believe in handling business with an honest, trustworthy approach. We will build a relationship with you, and you can always call us with any questions or for additional information.
At ES Solar, we strive to be South Carolina’s solar energy leader. We consistently exhibit a strong work ethic and believe in providing exemplary customer service. Call the team of energy experts you can trust, call ES Solar today for a consultation and to learn more about our products.
Call ES Solar today at (864) 436-1099 for free estimate.